Narcissistic Personality Disorder
A narcissist is described as currently being “excessively preoccupied with problems of private adequacy, power, prestige and vanity”.
Examples including Suri, daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Appears to become becoming Suri Bred for that. Her Parents have plenty of power and prestige and they are not shy in letting Suri Relish in. That with letting her call the shots and lavishing – reportedly – Countless dollars of clothes and accessories on her.
Simply by witnessing her grow up in front of the camera; maybe Suri will of Some expand up with significant psychological troubles. Will she expand as much as have wonderful massive situation of Narcissistic personality disorder?
What is Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
According to MayoClinic, Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they’re superior to others and have little regard for other people’s feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:
- Believing that you’re better than others
- Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
- Exaggerating your achievements or talents
- Expecting constant praise and admiration
- Believing that you’re special and acting accordingly
- Failing to recognize other people’s emotions and feelings
- Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
- Taking advantage of others
- Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
- Being jealous of others
- Believing that others are jealous of you
- Trouble keeping healthy relationships
- Setting unrealistic goals
- Being easily hurt and rejected
- Having a fragile self-esteem
- Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional